3 Killer Ways to Get Rid of Weeds Naturally


3 Killer Ways to Get Rid of Weeds Naturally #DIY #GARDENING....

I’ve had the itch for a few weeks to get my hands dirty and start planting a few flowers! Spring is so so close, and here in Florida things are already starting to come back to life and bloom including the dreaded spring weeds. I’m totally guilty of ignorance and using chemicals in the past to get rid of my garden weeds, but I realized that not only was I killing them, I was tainting the ground with poison as well and anything I planted died off or grew very unhealthy in those spots. So I turned to a more natural approach and thought I’d share with you 3 killer ways I get rid of weeds naturally!...
See more at firsthomelovelife

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Categories